About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Brazil
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, watch movies and series and read books
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy, Suspense, Mysteries
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Richard Grayson
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Selena Kyle
- I write erotica because
-
It has none of the pressure of writing a fantasy epic
- In conclusion, I am
-
… me, nobody else!”
– Roxas, probably
-
Skar4114 left a comment on the chapter Chapter 18 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
12 hours ago
-
Skar4114 liked the chapter Chapter 18 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
13 hours ago
-
Skar4114 posted a reply on the chapter A new day and a new girl in Friend Request.
1 day ago
-
Skar4114 posted a reply on the chapter Couple more images that match their vibes but not their hairstyles in Friend Request.
1 day ago
-
Skar4114 liked the chapter Chapter 17 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 week ago
-
Skar4114 liked the chapter Chapter 16 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 week ago
-
Skar4114 liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Skar4114 published the chapter Contract with the enemy in Friend Request.
1 week ago
-
Skar4114 left a comment on the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
Skar4114 liked the chapter The Other Side of This Life in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Skar4114 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Skar4114 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Skar4114 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Skar4114 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Skar4114 has not earned any awards.