About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SinisterArchon posted a reply on the chapter Field Testing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
8 minutes ago
-
SinisterArchon posted a reply on the chapter In This Life in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 hour ago
-
SinisterArchon posted a reply on the chapter The Case of the Competent Kisser in Everyone's Boyfriend.
16 hours ago
-
SinisterArchon posted a reply on the chapter The Gatekeeper in Everyone's Boyfriend.
23 hours ago
-
SinisterArchon posted a reply on the chapter The Spare Key in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
SinisterArchon liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 day ago
-
SinisterArchon left a comment on the chapter No in Her Husband's Cock.
1 day ago
-
SinisterArchon left a comment on the chapter As usual in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
SinisterArchon liked the chapter Yes, quite early in Her Husband's Cock.
2 days ago
-
SinisterArchon liked the chapter Search Online in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
No recent activity
SinisterArchon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SinisterArchon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SinisterArchon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SinisterArchon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SinisterArchon has not earned any awards.