About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Earth
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Paint
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I just love to ...
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Silos published the chapter Celine & Frieda in Becoming a Sales-Associate.
3 days ago
-
Silos published the chapter The Weight of Guilt in My Life is about to change.
2 weeks ago
-
Silos published the story Family Life is about to change.
2 weeks ago
-
Silos published the chapter My Step Daughter in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
2 weeks ago
-
Silos published the chapter The Trigger in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
3 weeks ago
-
Silos published the chapter A pink Something in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
1 month ago
-
Silos received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 month ago
-
Silos received a new award: Story Seed.
1 month ago
-
Silos published the story Becoming a Sales-Associate.
1 month ago
-
Silos published the chapter Feeling Freed in Wife Opens Up After Hypnosis.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Silos has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Silos has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Silos has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Silos has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Silos has not earned any awards.