About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Chapter 18 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
16 hours ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Chapter 16 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Chapter 17 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
2 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter AMA: The Boyfriend Arc 2 Begins Here! in The Affection Multiplier.
2 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Happy or sad? in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Mint chocolate chip. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Husband for the day. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Pathfinder. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter A dangerous and arousing game. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
3 weeks ago
-
Silkepels liked the chapter Chapter 14 in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 month ago
No recent activity
Silkepels has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Silkepels has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Silkepels has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Silkepels has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Silkepels has not earned any awards.