About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 12, 1987
- Location
- Chile
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
2 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
2 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
Shikimori left a comment on the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Yes, she help John get through in New Town, New Experiences .
1 week ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter "You can't win John. Mr. Big and his friends are too powerful for a beta like you." in New Town, New Experiences .
1 week ago
-
Shikimori liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Shikimori has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shikimori has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shikimori has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shikimori has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shikimori has not earned any awards.