About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shamefullyhere received a new award: Story Seed.
1 month ago
-
Shamefullyhere published the story Star Wars: Underbelly.
1 month ago
-
Shamefullyhere published the chapter Flip of a Switch in Contractually Obligated.
1 month ago
-
Shamefullyhere published the chapter Where Should I go? in Would You Rather.
1 month ago
-
Shamefullyhere published the chapter Bella, a fuckup fucking everything up in Would You Rather.
1 month ago
-
Shamefullyhere published the chapter In your own words, what are friends for? in Fetish Pills.
1 month ago
-
Shamefullyhere received a new award: Rising Favorite.
2 months ago
-
Shamefullyhere published the chapter Mingle in Harem Hotel.
2 months ago
-
Shamefullyhere published the chapter Absenteeism in Harem Hotel.
2 months ago
-
Shamefullyhere received a new award: Regular Commenter.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Shamefullyhere has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shamefullyhere has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shamefullyhere has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shamefullyhere has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shamefullyhere has not earned any awards.