About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Furnishings in Unwitting Incubus.
2 days ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Garz the goblin fucks Astrid in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
2 days ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Several conversations. in Temptation High.
5 days ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Krystal Storms in. in Temptation High.
5 days ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter The Fire Alarm. in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Long term in Unwitting Incubus.
2 weeks ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
2 weeks ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Appointments in Unwitting Incubus.
2 weeks ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Get called on by Ms. White to answer one of her questions that you fail miserably to answer in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 weeks ago
-
Shaick9832 liked the chapter Turn is next in Welcome to Hero Academy .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Shaick9832 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Shaick9832 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Shaick9832 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Shaick9832 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Shaick9832 has not earned any awards.