About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 day ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
5 days ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
6 days ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter The Silver Leash, Part 35 in The Silver Leash.
1 week ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
1 week ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
ShadeScar liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ShadeScar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ShadeScar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ShadeScar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ShadeScar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ShadeScar has not earned any awards.