About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter Answers and becoming intimate with jade. in The New Emperor(Public).
1 week ago
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter Character Images(Main cast) in The New Emperor(Public).
1 week ago
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter ❤ Sexy Images of the Female characters(Main crew)❤ in The New Emperor(Public).
1 week ago
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter Introduction in The New Emperor(Public).
1 week ago
-
ScarletRabbit posted a reply on the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter Maybe Enough in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
-
ScarletRabbit posted a reply on the chapter Maybe Enough in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
-
ScarletRabbit liked the chapter Adcock Christmas: Sex Toys--Leah's blindfold was removed! in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
ScarletRabbit has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ScarletRabbit has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ScarletRabbit has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ScarletRabbit has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ScarletRabbit has not earned any awards.