About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Sappling liked the chapter Ordok, a Hobgoblin with a thirst for treasure in The Rulebook.
6 hours ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter Secretary mum in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter Today's Lesson in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
2 days ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter Feeling giddy in I Don’t Need Clothes.
1 week ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter The luckiest boy in the world in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter A new rule in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 weeks ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter Jaylene's Wish in Checker Splash's One Shots.
2 weeks ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter Cosplayer at her first con in Total Sexworld.
3 weeks ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter A bank teller - a normal customer in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
Sappling liked the chapter Catwalk, part 2 in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Sappling has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Sappling has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Sappling has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Sappling has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Sappling has not earned any awards.