More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Naked and afraid

Steven grimaced, trying his best to remain impassive on the bus. Three months ago he found that strange remote, and for the last three months he had struggled to come to terms with his new body.

He’d been browsing an estate sale, some crazy old codger that disappeared and left his house abandoned. Lots of bizarre knick-knacks dotted around, old 70’s era furniture and art-deco paintings and clothes. A surprisingly large display of risque corsets, lingerie and dresses on sale for an old man that supposedly lived alone.rifling through a section that looked like and old library or office, Steven noticed a pile of neatly stacked vintage porno mags however, and he tried to discreetly rifle through them. Steven found a mag from the 90’s latin american edition. Lots of sizzling ladies on display, tan, pale, and bodaciously curvy. He was alone in the library, and decided to give it a quick browse…just for research purposes only. He didn't even notice the remote on the desk until it was too late, accidentally bumping into it and setting it off in the process and trying to catch it with both hands before it fell, smashing it against the opened magazine of a fully nude brazilian model posing on a beach somewhere. From that day forward his life had been irrevocably altered.

The remote had seriously warped reality around in a bizarre manner, even with how he looked now everyone thought it was completely natural. Steven was your average twenty year old guy, college slacker who hadn't even figured out what he wanted to be in life. And he also just happened to have the face and body of a six foot tall large breasted, big assed Brazilian porn star. Steven could have gotten by with just the body change, his old life was pretty much the same besides his new body. The hardest thing to adapt to was the clothing, or in his case the lack of.

The remote not only replaced his body with the porn star's from the magazine, but his wardrobe as well. Since the magazine only showed a static image of a fully naked Brazilian model posing with her ass towards the camera, that's all he got in return. Steven searched frantically for any signs of clothes, but not a single stitch of fabric was left in his room. All the drawers held was a multitude of skin creams, lotions, baby oils and massage oils. Every article of clothing he had ever worn had simply vanished, even his shoes. The only wearable clothing items he had were the strappy sandals that were laid out in the spread. She wasn't wearing them at the time, and when Steven went to put them on he felt a mild bit of irritation. The leather of the sandals rubbed roughly against the skin of his dainty feet, causing him to itch and ultimately ditch them when it became too distracting.

That was three months ago, after hiding in his room for nearly the entire weekend Steven found out that nobody saw anything strange about his new body. To his parents, and his siblings it was normal for Steven to have the body of a female porn star. Not only that, it was considered indecent of him to attempt to cover his naked female assets up in any way. When he tried to explain his situation, everyone gave him odd looks and ignored him completely. To his family, Steven had never worn clothing in his entire life. To his displeasure he found out why, his skin was extremely sensitive. Even if he tried to wear the thinnest and sheerest of clothing, it rubbed his skin raw like sandpaper. He got into a pretty nasty argument with his mother when he tried to wear a shirt for a full day, only to be back home by a police officer for "Indecent behavior" not to mention the large nasty rashes that developed on his torso from wearing the shirt. His breasts felt sore for nearly two days, and his large brown nipples became painfully sensitive. After his experiment with the shirt, Steven gave up attempting to wear clothing. His new daily routine consisted of waking up, taking a shower and using a rather heavy duty blow dryer to dry himself. Towels were discouraged since they would only feel abrasive against his skin. Then going into his room and if it was supposed to be a warm or cool day, lather up his entire body in baby oil. No matter how much Steven detested his new life, he couldn't help but give in to how utterly erotic it felt to lather up his nude body.

Steven would stand in front of his mirror, imagining that he was looking at a porn video of this hot Brazilian chick unaware of Stevens voyeurism. Watching as she starts from the legs up, her small feet and calf glistening with oil. spreading to her thighs and hips, all over her generous ass cheeks. Steven gasped when he reached his vagina, a small patch of pubic hair crested above his engorged lips. Flush with arousal, oil dripping off his cleft along with his own moisture. Steven enjoyed these moments, relishing in the erotic stimulation of fondling some of the largest most beautiful pairs of breasts he had ever seen in person.

On the hot days he would use either a spray on sunscreen or lotion to protect himself, and wear the sandals only when the sidewalk became too hot. Thankfully at least that carrying a backpack around didn't seem to cause his shoulders or back any serious chafing.

Now here he was, on a bus back to college. Three months ago it was the end of the summer semester, now he was on his way back to campus. He had been out in public before, fully naked as he was without anyone turning their heads. But the prospect of going to classes with the completely nude body of a porn star was making him feel nauseous. The bus hit a bump, sending his breasts wobbling. They jiggled for a moment, Steven had to hold them to keep them from moving anymore.

Stevens' mind wandered, trying his best to ignore the cold air from the bus's air conditioning sending goose pimples down his body. It was a warm day, so he felt no need to use the expensive suntan lotion. His mother ordered them by the case, but they were the most costly. The baby oil, which felt very nice on his skin, was what he preferred. However the blasting of the A/C was drying the oil out fast, he'd have to reapply some later at school otherwise his skin would get irritatingly dry. His new body came with some rather odd physical quirks. His perpetual nakedness left him constantly exposed, in order to combat this exposure his skin responded very well towards all the various lotions, creams and gels designed to make skin healthy. The parts left untenanted became as irritated as they would be if he was exposed to clothing. So his daily routine of lathering his body in various fluids became necessary. The strangest part was how natural it all felt however, like he had been living like this all his life. He felt relatively comfortable in his new body. Jiggling ass and tits and all, but once he saw or felt certain parts he became aware.

Steven was interrupted from his thoughts by the sudden cold feeling of his hairless bald cunt sliding along something smooth and cold. His eyes nearly bolted from his head, looking downwards catching sight of his female sex grinding slowly along the pole in the middle of the bus aisle. Steven closed his eyes, clenching his teeth. Another thing about his new body that he hated more than the lack of clothes was the compulsions. Since his body was from a porn mag, it seemed to act like one whenever someone focused their attention on him. It made social and family interactions very awkward and horrendous for him.

When he wasn't in the process of doing something, or walking he was relatively fine as long as kept to his task. However when he was idle and someone focused in on him, his body would suddenly take a very lewd pose. He would change poses subtly with every blink, however it made talking to people very very distracting. The first time he felt it was when he was eating dinner with his family a day after his transformation. He had come in for dinner, sat down and spread his legs as wide as possible in front of his parents. Steven was mortified, he could move his body and eat but every time his attention drifted off or he became idle, he posed dramatically once more. Raising a leg up on the table and showing off his pussy to his mother, who just smiled and asked him about his day. Ever since then his life has been one big uncomfortable situation after another.

Someone on the bus must be staring at him, he shivered. The feelings of his pussy grinding along the cold metal were very pleasurable, he could practically see the moisture on the surface of the pole from his aroused state. Another gift from the porn magazine, a dull wet ache centered in his groin ever since the swap. An eternal state of mild arousal, which led to many late nights as he tried his best to sate his new body's needs. Steven would admit reluctantly that the orgasms felt far beyond anything he experienced as a boy, but would rather have the ability to wear clothes again than the multiple orgasms.

Steven switched poses again, this time his entire body was hugging the pole. His cunt still dragged on the pole and his breasts sandwiched on either side of it. Steven tried to find the person who was looking at him when he met with a pair of eyes sitting near the back of the bus, someone Steven knew.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)