About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Chill, Work,Read, & Spend Money
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Stare at the endless abyss of my life but then look at cartoons!
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock! Dick! The “Destroyer”
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy, Kitty Cat, Cum Hole
- I write erotica because
-
When I do start writing I want to write it to turn people on, get them thinking, and have equal opportunity and abuse to each partner!
- In conclusion, I am
-
I’m Just A Girl lol
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter That’s the shot in Camera Shy.
6 days ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter Oops in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter Introduction in Brother's Return.
1 week ago
-
SWEET-T1992 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Just This Once?.
2 weeks ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter Introduction in Jessica Loves Cock: Intoxicating Relationship.
2 weeks ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter On the bed in Camera Shy.
2 weeks ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter Freelancer in Camera Shy.
2 weeks ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter Introduction in Camera Shy.
2 weeks ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter Evelyn 19 - To Be Special in Evelyn.
3 weeks ago
-
SWEET-T1992 liked the chapter How to educate your daughter in Little Reluctant Sluts Stories.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
SWEET-T1992 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SWEET-T1992 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SWEET-T1992 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SWEET-T1992 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SWEET-T1992 has not earned any awards.