About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter Broaden Ava Kinks further(Threesome route, Kendra) in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter Drop hints about her and your desires to Alina in Faithful husband .
5 days ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter The College Spreads: The Viewers and the Actors in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 week ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter The College Spreads: The Pockets and the Team in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 week ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter The College Spreads: Rebekah and Rhett in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 week ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter The College Spreads: Mom and Graham in College Spread: Sex Poker.
2 weeks ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter The Incident: The Morning After in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 month ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter The Incident: Calling Out in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 month ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter Husband for the day. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
1 month ago
-
SPF-47 liked the chapter The Incident: A Night With Rebekah in College Spread: Sex Poker.
1 month ago
No recent activity
SPF-47 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SPF-47 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SPF-47 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SPF-47 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SPF-47 has not earned any awards.