About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
SLove1 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter Zatanna and nothing else. in The Submission Accelerator.
3 days ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter The Painful Reminder in Love Potion Number Ten.
2 weeks ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter Eli's Vacation in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter Return Home to a Surprise in Cum Addiction.
1 month ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter The Wrong Kind of Perfect in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 month ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter The Ally in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
SLove1 liked the chapter Elena takes flight in Contractually Obligated.
1 month ago
No recent activity
SLove1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
SLove1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
SLove1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
SLove1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
SLove1 has not earned any awards.