About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rymak liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
11 hours ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
11 hours ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Rewired in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
11 hours ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Chill Bro in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
11 hours ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Hypocrite in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
11 hours ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
11 hours ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Alex, a mind reader - Second Thought in Oblivious.
6 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Ruby Morgan, Assistant - My Boss, the Oblivious Mind Controller in Oblivious.
6 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Morning Commute in A Crack in Reality.
6 days ago
-
Rymak liked the chapter Celia in A Crack in Reality.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Rymak has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rymak has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rymak has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rymak has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rymak has not earned any awards.