About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter His ridiculously big hog in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Continue to tease her about being a groupie in How many of your friends do you think would fuck me?.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter She "rocks" you. All of you... in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Miranda (Sarah's sadistic scheme) in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Abbey gives herself to Anthony in Descent into debauchery. .
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Tom wins. Nicole loses everything. in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Nicole, and she makes it a contest in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Matt, and it's a contest in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Nicole wins, and she draws Miranda in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
-
Rustyshaklefurd liked the chapter Tom, but Sarah has him make it a "contest" in The Afterparty.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Rustyshaklefurd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rustyshaklefurd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rustyshaklefurd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rustyshaklefurd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rustyshaklefurd has not earned any awards.