About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
4 hours ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter I'll shake this world off my shoulders in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter There's a joke here somewhere, and it's on me in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter This gun's for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter You need to wake up if you want to heal (if you want to) in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
RusticQuark liked the chapter Up on a hill or right off a city sidewalk, long as it's got room for you and me in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
RusticQuark has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RusticQuark has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RusticQuark has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RusticQuark has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RusticQuark has not earned any awards.