About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Robosatoko liked the chapter Introduction in Beauty and the Nerd.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko left a comment on the chapter 16. Wife’s POV [Part 2] in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko liked the chapter 16. Wife’s POV [Part 2] in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko left a comment on the chapter 16. Wife's POV [Part 1] in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko liked the chapter 16. Wife's POV [Part 1] in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko liked the chapter 15. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko liked the chapter 20. Twisted Pleasures in the Dark in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko left a comment on the chapter 19. The New Neighbors in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko left a comment on the chapter Attention!! in Something's Off.
1 year ago
-
Robosatoko liked the chapter 18. Movements That Didn't Make Sense in Something's Off.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Robosatoko has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Robosatoko has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Robosatoko has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Robosatoko has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Robosatoko has not earned any awards.