About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Reshigram liked the chapter Time for your evaluation.... in Becoming a Warrior!.
31 minutes ago
-
Reshigram liked the chapter The Courtyard in Becoming a Warrior!.
3 hours ago
-
Reshigram liked the chapter Let's go! in Becoming a Warrior!.
4 hours ago
No recent activity
Reshigram has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Reshigram has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Reshigram has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Reshigram has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Reshigram has not earned any awards.