About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Repoman liked the chapter The queen enjoys your body in The Fall of a Knight.
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter The kingdom's queen in The Fall of a Knight.
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter A beautiful demonic cock in The Fall of a Knight.
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter No, she has other plans for you in The Fall of a Knight.
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter Inside of you in The Fall of a Knight.
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter Thot Police in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter Suit Up in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter Fuckbunny in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter Government Appointed Big Tiddy Goth Domme Girlfriend in The Curse of Corrupting Comments (Open).
5 days ago
-
Repoman liked the chapter Lisa, a mother- Hypnosis in Oblivious.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Repoman has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Repoman has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Repoman has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Repoman has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Repoman has not earned any awards.