More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Shiningbookend Shiningbookend

What's next?

Sammy the squirter

Samantha was spread eagle on Karen's bed. She was still naked, covered in the tell tale signs of the previous night's lesbian activities. Before they woke her, Karen silently signaled to Vicky to back out of the room again. Once in the hallway she began laying out her plan.

"Okay." Karen started. "See if this checks out with you logically. The idol had an effect on all three of us, that part is obvious. However, I wasn't a hundred percent until I actually touched it. That's why I came to talk it out with you in the first place. After actually handling the thing though, there was no going back. I'll bet the same thing happened with Sam in there. If we wake her up now she will be horny, sure, and maybe even into what we are planning to do, but not totally. If the way I woke up is any indication, she will fight it a little. So let's have some fun with her before we make her touch it."

"What if somebody hears what we are doing?" Vicky asked.

"Never happen!" Karen responded. "If the RA didn't come down last night while I was fisting her, there is no was anybody would complain today."

This seemed logical, and Vicky nodded in agreement. "I'm going to grab the idol anyway," She added. "In case we need to use it on her. Better safe than sorry."

Once finished, they stood back to admire their work. Samantha lay spread eagle, her arms and legs tied to the bedposts with silk scarves and her shaven mound glistening. Neither girl could believe they did it all without her waking up.

"I'm just that good in the sack." Karen mused.

"You'll have to show me sometime." Vicky smirked.

"Oh, that's what I'm about to do Vick." Karen whispered with an evil grin. "Just go have a seat in my bean bag over there and jill for a bit while I get Sammy the squirter here revved up for you."

With that, Karen lowered her face down to the sleeping girl's vulva and began slowly and seductively licking around the edges of her glistening lips. As her licking began to get deeper, Sam's pussy began to grow wetter and wetter. Inch by inch she grew into consciousness, with occasional moans and stretches. Then suddenly coming to the realization that she couldn't move, she snapped awake.

"What the fuck?" She yelled "Karen? What the hell? Untie me! UNNNNNGH!" She moaned deep as Karen's tongue took a long slow pull across the bound woman's clitoris.

"I'm afraid we can't do that Sam." Vicky interjected in her best HAL 9000 voice.

"Who the fuck are you? Why not? What are you lesbo freaks trying to do? " Questions poured from Sam's mouth with anger, fear and obvious arousal all at the same time.

"I'm Vicky, Karen's friend and neighbor... Also her voice I suppose for as long as her mouth is full of your puss. " Vicky began. "Why not? Because we are preforming a type of experiment at the moment. And finally, we are trying to turn you into a full blown, rug munching, pussy addicted lesbian freak just like us."

"Squirt." Karen added quickly raising her head for only a split second before burying her tongue back in the crotch of her prone tutor.

"Oh yes." Vicky added as an afterthought "Karen is trying to make your pussy squirt too. BTW. I wouldn't use such negative terms for us after the night you had."

Her actions from the previous evening came flooding back. This girl was right. She had done things she had never imagined. She had licked pussy. She had licked ass. She had worshiped Karen's nipples and toes with her tongue. She had gotten fisted and loved it. At the very end, when her final orgasm had hit, she had indeed squirted all over Karen.

"That doesn't make any sense." Sam protested. "I've never been into girls. OH GOD!" Samantha squirmed under her restraints and Karen began to get serious with her cunnilingus. "It... had... to... be... the... coffee..." she could only grunt out one word at a time as her body began to betray her through it's need to come.

"Okay, Karen, stop for a moment so the girl can think." Vicky stated calmly as she began to rub her own exposed pussy, her pants tossed in a heap to the side.

"Nmmmph. No way!" Karen grunted. "I aim to swallow some girl juice today."

"Then come over here and suck down some of mine while I explain to our soon to be lesbo freak what's happening." Vicky said, using her fingers to spread her lips wide for her friend.

This arrangement seemed fair to Karen evidently, because not five seconds later, she was laying on her stomach, with her head between her friend's legs slurping loudly. Vicky proceeded to explain what she knew about the idol and what she believed to be true about it as well. The process took some time however as this was her first time on the receiving end of getting her pussy licked, and Karen showed real talent. It wasn't long before Vicky grunted and arched her back, offering up her hairy bush for Karen to grind her face into.

"You're both insane!" Sam whispered. "You me last night, roofied me, or spanish fly or something and tied me up so I couldn't run. That's why I did those things, that's why I'm still horny. You crazy bitches are fucking nuts. "She began tugging hard against her restraints "When I get free I'm going to kick both your asses!" She threatened.

"Oh no your not." Karen stated menacingly as she stood up from the spent Vicky. "You may not believe it. but it was all true. I woke up not believing it either. I was ashamed and scarred and you know what? I blamed the coffee too. But it wasn't the coffee. It was that idol sitting over there on my desk. The second you hold it, you'll be the most depraved, muff hungry dyke you've ever heard of. You'll beg lo lick our asses. You'll crawl on your hands and knees to lick our feet. You will call your boyfriend and break up with him before you even get your panties on to go out the door. That idol will wash over you like a tidal wave of an orgasm and you will never look back."

Karen said all of these things with such menace, and such conviction, that even though it all sounded so crazy, Sam started to get a little nervous.

"But I'm not going to make it that easy for you. See this is an experiment. I was scared and ashamed when I touched the idol and it flipped all that around. I'm brave and confident. I'm proud of the way I can make a woman come. I LOVE the way I made you squirt last night. So now I'm going to do it again. Because you are still a little strait, and because you think we are crazy you won't want it to happen. You will fight against it. I'm going to lick that pussy of yours so good those little black hairs on your head will stand on end. Then, right before you come, when you are fighting it the hardest, Vicky here is going to rub that statue right across those hot little titties. If my theory is correct, it will turn you into the juiciest girl whoever walked the Earth." Karen smiled wickedly as she lowered herself down onto the bed.

It didn't take long. Karen was learning she could make it last for hours or just a few minutes, and she was tired of the cat and mouse. She wanted to see Sammy turn. Karen was ready, holding the idol at the ready, and moaning softly as if it was herself that was receiving the ministrations. Sam Meanwhile was playing her part perfectly. She sobbed a little, tried to hold back. She struggled to think of anything she could to take her mind off of the sensations, but to no avail. Whatever the topic it quickly faded back to naked women, wet, dripping naked women.

Vicky could tell it was approaching. If it was the idol or her own intuition she wasn't sure, but the girls orgasm wasn't far away. She lowered her head to Sammy's ear and whispered. "Here it comes. The birth of Sammy the Squirter. You're going to be soooo popular with the ladies Sammy. Every girl likes to get WET."

As the word wet hit her ears, Samantha lost the battle with her body. Karen pulled back giggling madly. Vicky rubbed the idol across the small pert breasts of their victim.

"GIRLS!"

"Wet Pussy"

"Your pussy is always wet for girls."

"When you come it's a flood."

"You love coming hard on a girls face."

"You love the sensation of squirting."

"ARRRRGH!" Sam screamed as her pussy gushed and spurted, drenching Karen to the point that the girls hair was slicked back by the wetness.

"YOU!" She screamed, huffing like a mad woman at Vicky. "Hurry... not... done... can't... hold..."

Vicky and Karen both understood immediately, as Karen rolled back off the bed Vicky lept on top of Samantha in a 69 position just in time to get her mouth over the girls pussy before the final spasms of orgasm pushed out.

"Holy shit! She tastes amazing!" Vicky moaned.

Karen, crawled up to face her friend, and the two began kissing deeply, and licking the wetness from each other's faces. Sam's vagina still bucking slightly, and letting out an adorably spent little queef.

Finally, their lesbian frenching was interrupted by a muffled voice from between Vicky's legs.

"I think it's safe to untie me now." groaned Sam.

Go deal with Sam's roommate? Or hit the showers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)