About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Lament that there's not enough erotica - or friends to share it with! (realistically, probably just reading some, or browsing Discord)
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy and sci-fi, or these days I'm also interested in history and social issues.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Depends - is it big and Black? Then cock or meat.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy or snatch
- I write erotica because
-
There's not enough good BWO/feminization stories out there! I'd love to see more interracial - it'd be nice if it was 90% of porn :)
- In conclusion, I am
-
a pussyfree whiteboi trying my best to embrace a healthy, progressive, anti-racist sexuality
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter Videos from Emily in The Engagement.
2 weeks ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter Shopping trip in The Engagement.
2 weeks ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter The next day (BNWO Route) in The Engagement.
2 weeks ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter A strange message (Hypno) in The Engagement.
2 weeks ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter The next morning (Bimbo route) in The Engagement.
2 weeks ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter Sasha McCormick - First Subject: Karen Jones in Wishes.
2 weeks ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter Another Torturous Night in Totally Not Interested.
1 month ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter You can't handle a shared room. in Totally Not Interested.
1 month ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter Introduction in Totally Not Interested.
1 month ago
-
RemytheWhite liked the chapter You are following Mistress Sylvia's orders. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 month ago
No recent activity
RemytheWhite has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RemytheWhite has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RemytheWhite has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RemytheWhite has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RemytheWhite has not earned any awards.