More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary

The First Night

Jessica pondered on her own and watched the news as she ate some left over Chinese food. There was a fear in her head, a hatred of the unknown. She needed a distraction and was pondering what to do when she felt a bit horny.

Jessica went to her room and grabbed her laptop. She barely watched porn but when she did it was either lesbian porn or gay porn. However this time without a thought Jessica looked up interracial porn. She grabbed her vibrator and as she watched the two people on screen her moans grew louder and soon enough she orgasmed. But instead of stopping she looked up a new video and again brought herself to climax. Again and again as she watched the videos and toyed with herself until she realized how late it was.

Jessica was startled how she lost track of time and quickly tried going to bed. She did sleep but her dreams were full of images from the dozens of pornos she watched. Jessica woke sweating a bit and got out of bed. She showered and went to her closet and there she looked at the clothes further back in the closet, clothes she hadn’t worn since college. She slipped on a tight and short gray skirt, however, she tried putting on a bra it was extremely tight. Looking down she squeezed her breasts together and they had an unfamiliar mass. She shrugged though and went braless as she put on a tight matching gray halter top that squeezed her breasts together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)