About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Imagine it
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Smut
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's a coping mechanisme
- In conclusion, I am
-
A degenerate
-
Reivax left a comment on the chapter You arrive at the abandoned building in Bwc Bull Empire.
9 months ago
No recent activity
Reivax has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Reivax has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Reivax has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Reivax has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Reivax has not earned any awards.