About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 25
- Location
- No one's Business
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write Fanfiction
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fanfiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I hardly find what I want to read, so might as well get it done myself
- In conclusion, I am
-
A perverted writer
-
ReaperofBalance published the chapter Just a nobody, the fairy Godmother, and I wanted her. in Make a Wish.
19 hours ago
-
ReaperofBalance left a comment on the chapter Dragonball Universe in The Ripple Effect.
2 weeks ago
-
ReaperofBalance published the story Spoiled Rotten.
7 months ago
-
ReaperofBalance published the chapter Howard manages to kiss Penny in The Ripple Effect.
10 months ago
-
ReaperofBalance published the chapter Big Bang Theory Universe in The Ripple Effect.
10 months ago
-
ReaperofBalance published the chapter I'm at home and my mom is being insecure in Random Happenstance.
10 months ago
-
ReaperofBalance published the story Random Happenstance.
10 months ago
-
ReaperofBalance left a comment on the chapter Felix's Harem in The Ripple Effect.
11 months ago
-
ReaperofBalance left a comment on the chapter Forgetful Rain in Items of Power.
11 months ago
-
ReaperofBalance left a comment on the chapter New Frontiers in Mind Controll Device.
11 months ago
No recent activity
ReaperofBalance has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ReaperofBalance has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ReaperofBalance has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ReaperofBalance has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ReaperofBalance has not earned any awards.