About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Rbn liked the chapter Off to a motel in Learning Together.
3 hours ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter Carla tries to talk some reason into them in Learning Together.
3 hours ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
6 days ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
6 days ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Rbn liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Rbn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Rbn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Rbn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Rbn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Rbn has not earned any awards.