About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
12 hours ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Little Jenny Jerkoff in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
18 hours ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Lorraine's New Perspective in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Renewing Old Acquaintances in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Such Lovely Tits in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter A Feel for the Date in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
2 days ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
3 days ago
-
Radster23 liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Radster23 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Radster23 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Radster23 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Radster23 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Radster23 has not earned any awards.