About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
RG729 liked the chapter Stay and watch wifey get fucked in The Contrast.
6 days ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter Try to catch up with Wifey and Savannah in The Contrast.
6 days ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter Do as asked and make dinner in The Contrast.
6 days ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter She agrees but doesn’t want hubby to know in The Contrast.
6 days ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter No, you lose. in Game Night.
3 weeks ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter Matt takes a challenge from his wife. in Game Night.
3 weeks ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter Riley attacks Violet world in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 months ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter Day 14 in The Contrast.
2 months ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter Day 14 in The Contrast.
2 months ago
-
RG729 liked the chapter It turns you on. in Wife Adventures - Marriage Control.
2 months ago
No recent activity
RG729 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RG729 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RG729 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RG729 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RG729 has not earned any awards.