About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Wouldn't you like to know
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Mostly fantasy or anything that really catches my interest
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Because normal porn can
get boring at times
- In conclusion, I am
-
An idiot
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 19 – Start of Day 2 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 day ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 18 – End of Day 1 in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 days ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter Messing with Makino in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 10 – Comforting Lines in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
RAD_Matter liked the chapter Meeting Makino in Normality.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
RAD_Matter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
RAD_Matter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
RAD_Matter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
RAD_Matter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
RAD_Matter has not earned any awards.