About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Somewhere
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Think what to write and then not doing it. :')
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fanfics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
Fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
Chaotic Horny
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Sansa at Last in Truth of the Matter.
6 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Taking her anal virginity in Wanna Bet?.
6 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter He tries to leave but is taken to their camp in Truth of the Matter.
6 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Time for some action in Wanna Bet?.
6 hours ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Alayne, and it gets rough in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Of Course he will in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Dildo transfer in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Punishment in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
QueenBreaker liked the chapter Magic spell in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
QueenBreaker left a comment on the chapter Abandoned pet in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
No recent activity
QueenBreaker has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
QueenBreaker has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
QueenBreaker has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
QueenBreaker has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
QueenBreaker has not earned any awards.