About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ProphetOfTheSolver96 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ProphetOfTheSolver96 has not published any stories.
-
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,167 Likes 60,555,518 Views Customizable19 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago -
Truth of the Matter
A man or woman gains the power to speak things into reality: What they say, goes. Will they be responsible with this power? Will they use it to make the world a better place? Or will they change the world around them for their own pleasure?
Mind Control English 84 Chapters Deep 641 Words/Chapter 17,717 Likes 5,325,980 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 months ago -
No contributed stories yet
ProphetOfTheSolver96 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ProphetOfTheSolver96 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ProphetOfTheSolver96 has not earned any awards.