About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Pre-TF Character Sheet in Harem Hotel.
7 hours ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Vicky gets a taste of heaven in Chemical Control.
1 day ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Foreplay First in Chemical Control.
3 days ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
3 weeks ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter The Tests in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
4 weeks ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Chapter 23 in Unprotected Trance.
4 weeks ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter Twitching for content in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Preysiege liked the chapter A Booby Miracle in Dungeon Crawling: A Genocidal Reality TV Show.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Preysiege has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Preysiege has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Preysiege has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Preysiege has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Preysiege has not earned any awards.