About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 22, 1990
- Location
- new jersey
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Writing in general, hanging with my pets, and reading comics.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-fi, fantasy, biographies.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I have a lot of horny ideas
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Prankstar1963 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Prankstar1963 has not published any stories.
-
Read the Sign
by duduvar
Magical signs are thrust upon unsuspecting victims, who find themselves unable to resist following through on the sign's promises.
Mind Control English 10 Chapters Deep 851 Words/Chapter 622 Likes 95,099 Views5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Custom Girls
by duduvar
An App that can women to follow rules of behavior against their will.
Mind Control English 116 Chapters Deep 1,621 Words/Chapter 69,614 Likes 8,883,881 Views13 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Oblivious Olivia
Olivia tends to not notice things. Usually it's not so bad, but lately, it's gotten worse.
Mind Control English 14 Chapters Deep 509 Words/Chapter 323 Likes 62,396 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Alexis’ Blind Date
by Blurrb
A beautiful girl is set up on a blind date. What could go wrong?
Mind Control English 4 Chapters Deep 626 Words/Chapter 49 Likes 8,314 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Command Bands
Introduction
Mind Control English 6 Chapters Deep 108 Words/Chapter 77 Likes 16,567 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Prankstar1963 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Prankstar1963 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Prankstar1963 has not earned any awards.