About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Piisss liked the chapter Rest in Planetary Alignment Harem.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter Time for some real talk in Planetary Alignment Harem.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter Cum on her in Planetary Alignment Harem.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter My sexy coworker enters in Planetary Alignment Harem.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter Can't leave her husband out of this in Planetary Alignment Harem.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter She is amazed in Planetary Alignment Harem.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter Shots for the Bride To Be in The Universal Realization Event.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
Piisss liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Piisss has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Piisss has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Piisss has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Piisss has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Piisss has not earned any awards.