About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
SFF
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun to write smut
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
PattyS liked the chapter "You can't win John. Mr. Big and his friends are too powerful for a beta like you." in New Town, New Experiences .
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Pov with Kendra at the mall in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Loves the older woman words as she get Ava to put on a dress for her in Faithful husband .
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Yes, she help John get through in New Town, New Experiences .
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Finally ruin his tight asshole in New Town, New Experiences .
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Save some dignity in New Town, New Experiences .
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Stray Thoughts in What's Wrong With Me?.
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Introduction in What's Wrong With Me?.
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter Make-up Blowjob in No Way Out.
3 days ago
-
PattyS liked the chapter John tells Nicole that Daniel was at their Home in No Way Out.
3 days ago
No recent activity
PattyS has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PattyS has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PattyS has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PattyS has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PattyS has not earned any awards.