More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Veiled Veiled

Tell her what you saw?

No

You always hated Brian, so there was no chance you were going to bother telling Katie about him, or interacting with him in general. That would just bring up unpleasant memories. “Yeah, nothing too exciting. What do you want to do for dinner?” You asked her, changing the subject. After putting away the groceries and doing some cooking, you were sitting at the dinner table with Katie. She told you about her work and you told her about yours. The topics remained simple and fairly ordinary until she brought up a more recent development in the neighborhood.

“So did you see that someone new is moving in down the block?” She asked you, making small talk. “Ohh- really? No, I didn’t see that. Someone finally bought?” You said, going along with your earlier choice to omit seeing your old enemy. “Yeah! And anyway, since we’re kind of new to the area too, I was thinking maybe I should bake them something as a welcoming gift.” She offered with a cheery smile. You raised your eyebrows at this suggestion. If you went with her to welcome Brian to the neighborhood, he would surely recognize you. But the alternative was to let Katie go over his place alone.

Do you go with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)