About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Er lässt Jana und Lena im Glauben, sie würden verschont! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
2 days ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Katrin lässt sich auch noch von Mike ficken in Katrin.
3 days ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Introduction in Sarah wird geschwängert.
3 days ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Katrin wird von Charlie entjungfert und gefickt in Katrin.
3 days ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Michaela bringt Kwames Schwanz wieder auf Vordermann in Ausreisserin in Not.
1 week ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Anna wird von Kwame entjungfert und gebumst in Ausreisserin in Not.
2 weeks ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Am Morgen werden Michaela und Anna von Kwame überrascht in Ausreisserin in Not.
2 weeks ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Am dritten Tag führt Katrin Dessous vor in Katrin.
2 weeks ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Am nächsten Morgen muss Katrin Bademode vorführen in Katrin.
2 weeks ago
-
Patro78 liked the chapter Amelie und Katrin fahren zu den Probeaufnahmen in Katrin.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Patro78 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Patro78 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Patro78 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Patro78 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Patro78 has not earned any awards.