About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 10, 1999
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Parklane liked the chapter Role Reversal in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 hour ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Oblivious Games in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
1 hour ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Class time in Omni App.
2 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Night of your Nuptials with Rubia in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
4 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter The Protector's Quest for Proper Protection in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
4 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Introduction in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
4 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter The New Normal in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
5 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter Oliver Moore, The Nerd Who Would Be King (main branch complete) in Four Billion Toys (New Chapters!).
5 hours ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter A New Nemesis in Secret Season.
1 day ago
-
Parklane liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Parklane has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Parklane has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Parklane has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Parklane has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Parklane has not earned any awards.