About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter Different Kind of Reward in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter Reward Time in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter 1st Mini Challenge in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter Start of Day 1 in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter Rough mornings in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter Turns 7 and 8 in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter A shocking morning in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter A flurry of inventions in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter Work it in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
PJ1979 liked the chapter Plague aftermath in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
PJ1979 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
PJ1979 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
PJ1979 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
PJ1979 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
PJ1979 has not earned any awards.