About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter Check the Mirror and stay Humble in God's Apprentice.
14 hours ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter "My words carry the force of law." in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
14 hours ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter "I am. But it's a bit of a secret." in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
14 hours ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter George Waters, 32, physician...and more. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
14 hours ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter Lindsey fucks Katie with her pussy in Detached.
2 days ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter Lindsey takes charge and sucks the cock in Detached.
2 days ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter Lindsey attaches the dildo to Katie. in Detached.
2 days ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter Lindsey attaches the dildo to herself. in Detached.
2 days ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter Lindsey figures out what the dildo is. in Detached.
2 days ago
-
Onios-Madrigia liked the chapter Tell me the truth in Mindweave Awakening.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Onios-Madrigia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Onios-Madrigia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Onios-Madrigia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Onios-Madrigia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Onios-Madrigia has not earned any awards.