About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
NormalPervert has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NormalPervert has not published any stories.
-
The Unreality Pandemic
by CrawlingM
An unnatural event dubbed "the Unreality Pandemic" has allegedly been roaming around the world the past few weeks. Nobody knows much about it and most believe it's just a tale to sabotage the economic or political stability of their nations. Some voices, however, insist that it is real and recommend people to prepare by creating "anchors," written references to their old life, that they then can use to undo anything undesired.
Fantasy English 36 Chapters Deep 692 Words/Chapter 1,836 Likes 289,396 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 hour ago
No contributed stories yet
NormalPervert has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NormalPervert has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NormalPervert has not earned any awards.