About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Epilogue: After the Vacation in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Parking Garage in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Hotel Lobby (Bad Ending) in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Hotel Lobby in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Down We Go in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter To The Top Of The Mountain in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Drop off in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Shower and a show in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Hide under the bed in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
-
Noir12 liked the chapter Instructions in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Noir12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Noir12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Noir12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Noir12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Noir12 has not earned any awards.