More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

Whats next?

To The Top Of The Mountain

As Renee got onto the gondola, she looked out at the mountain stretching high above the clouds smiling. She then turned to see her fellow passengers and her face sunk seeing Tracy immediately grinning as they began their descent up the hill.

"Hey Red."

"Please Tracy, I'm just trying to enjoy my vacation…"

"Oh and I'm trying to enjoy mine. But you're not in your usual attire!" Tracy nodded at Francesa who sat beside Renee.

"Let me see what you got on…"

Renee quickly unzipped her jacket fearing if she didnt comply she would wind up butt naked. Usually Tracy left some cover if she agrees. Upon removing the jacket she revealed she only had her sports bra underneath, as the jacket itself provided enough warmth, and she didn't want boob sweat. Reluctantly she handed it over to Tracy.

"Pants now…"

"Tracy, please, it's 32 degrees out there, I'm not.."

The blonde snapped her fingers. Francesca didn't hesitate, producing a pair of scissors, easily gliding them up Renee's black snow pants, tearing them with ease as Tracy took the pants and tossed them out the window onto the trees. Renee was wearing a pair of purple panties and her snow boots for her bottom attire now.

"Do you want to give me your bra or is it going out too?"

Renee looked out and they were high in the sky now, she could see they were about to reach the top, and would rather have something to wear before having to go back down. Her hands went to her sides.

"Please, let me have some cover…" Renee pleaded as Francesca then tore off her sports bra from her form revealing her massive mammaries now somewhat tanned from her escapades.

"Tell you what, I love your cute lil panties, you can keep them along with your coat since it is chilly out. I mean look at your nips!" The blonde bully smirked, giving Renee's nipples a twist stiffening them a bit more before handing back the coat to which Renee quickly put it back on to hide her uncovered body.

"Th..thanks…" Renee muttered knowing at least wearing her coat would mainly cover her, feeling grateful it covered her upper half. Her creamy white legs and thighs however made it look like she wasn't even wearing panties. As the gondola opened, Francesca and Tracy stood on either side as the three exited the gondola. Renee's goggles had shielded her worry as she made her way to the sign of trails. People were already looking at her legs noticing a bit of her buns peeking out the bottom of her jacket. Looking at the trail map, the easiest and fastest way down was the green path, but before Renee could head that way, Tracy grabbed her shoulder.

"All right we'll see you at the bottom oh before I forget!"

Tracy declared as she unzipped Renee's coat, and in a flash, peeled it off, exposing the bulbous breasts Renee wanted to keep hidden. She froze in place as a breeze slapped her nearly naked form, allowing Francesca to add duct tape to her wrists and hands against Renee's ski poles. Tracy then proceeded to fill the crotch and rear end of the ginger's panties with snow patting it deep within her fabric in the matter of ten seconds.

"What about my coat?!" Renee finally sputtered out, trying to bring her hands to cover her chest, only causing the top of the poles to squish ever so slightly into her now puffed up nipples.

"At least you're wearing panties Renee! You're welcome for making your dreams come true." Tracy yelled at the top of her lungs to make sure the people on the mountain looked at the pantied redhead now skiing downhill living another nightmare. The blonde and her companion grabbed and pushed Renee down the Black Diamond trail laughing hysterically, throwing her coat in a nearby waste bin.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)