About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nimi liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
5 days ago
-
Nimi liked the chapter Knock on the Door in Harem Games.
2 weeks ago
-
Nimi liked the chapter A Long Dinner in Harem Games.
3 weeks ago
-
Nimi liked the chapter Dinner With The In-laws in Harem Games.
3 weeks ago
-
Nimi received a new award: Regular Commenter.
3 weeks ago
-
Nimi left a comment on the chapter Surpise in Harem Games.
3 weeks ago
-
Nimi liked the chapter Surpise in Harem Games.
3 weeks ago
-
Nimi liked the chapter Character Stats - Day 16 in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
-
Nimi left a comment on the chapter Hot Curves and Hard Truths in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
-
Nimi liked the chapter Hot Curves and Hard Truths in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Nimi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nimi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nimi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nimi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nimi has not earned any awards.