About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter (Feedback) in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
13 hours ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter Anal Molding in Gullibility Ray .
6 days ago
-
Nightmare Discord posted a reply on the chapter The restructure in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter The restructure in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter Margot is trying to fight back in Remote Takeover.
3 weeks ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter We see how Callum handles things in Remote Takeover.
3 weeks ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter An Awkward ride in Thought Bubbles.
3 weeks ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter The Fair in Naruto: Reality Relic.
3 weeks ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter A little talk and a challenge in Naruto: Reality Relic.
4 weeks ago
-
Nightmare Discord left a comment on the chapter A Minor Change in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Nightmare Discord has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nightmare Discord has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nightmare Discord has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nightmare Discord has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nightmare Discord has not earned any awards.