About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 26
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
consume porn
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
play games
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
Porn Addicted Loser
-
Nehal published the chapter With Soarise in Favorable Odds.
2 days ago
-
Nehal received a new award: First Story.
2 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Holly Sucks and Rides Me in Fallen Future.
2 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Anal in Fallen Future.
2 days ago
-
Nehal published the story Fallen Future.
2 days ago
-
Nehal received a new award: Page Turner.
1 month ago
-
Nehal published the chapter With the coach in Favorable Odds.
2 months ago
-
Nehal left a comment on the chapter With the team in Favorable Odds.
2 months ago
-
Nehal published the chapter With the team in Favorable Odds.
2 months ago
-
Nehal published the chapter The first soccer match in Favorable Odds.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Nehal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nehal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nehal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nehal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nehal has not earned any awards.