About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nec left a comment on the chapter You get inside Mom's head in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
Nec left a comment on the chapter A troubled Cathy in Cult of the Illuminating One.
1 month ago
-
Nec left a comment on the chapter You put your plan into action in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
Nec left a comment on the chapter Max agrees but with conditions in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 month ago
-
Nec left a comment on the chapter You put your plan into action in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
-
Nec published the chapter Quarantine in Evo-Lust.
1 month ago
-
Nec published the chapter sleeping on it in Evo-Lust.
1 month ago
-
Nec received a new award: First Like.
1 month ago
-
Nec published the chapter Progressing to symptoms appearing and getting worse in Evo-Lust.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Nec has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nec has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nec has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nec has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nec has not earned any awards.