About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
NVD liked the chapter Kim's turn in Bleached Celebs.
17 hours ago
-
NVD liked the chapter Epilogue (Bad End) in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter New beginnings in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter All good things must come to an end in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter Emily's new life in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter Epilogue (Good End) in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter Emily's first tattoo in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter Zoe, the bargaining chip in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter You show Kianna around in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 day ago
-
NVD liked the chapter You talk with Artoria in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 days ago
No recent activity
NVD has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NVD has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NVD has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NVD has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NVD has not earned any awards.