About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Hats off to Larry in Primrose Lane.
1 day ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Furnishings in Unwitting Incubus.
1 day ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Research Subject in Blue Balls.
2 days ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter We’ll see in The Band.
2 days ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Time With The Hubby in Harem Games.
4 days ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
6 days ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter The Poor Punching Bag in Harem Games.
6 days ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Chapter 157 in The Collector.
1 week ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Possible Roles in Harem Games.
1 week ago
-
Mrandmrssmith12345 liked the chapter Josie's First Gift in Unwitting Incubus.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Mrandmrssmith12345 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mrandmrssmith12345 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mrandmrssmith12345 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mrandmrssmith12345 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mrandmrssmith12345 has not earned any awards.