About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter Here goes nothing...! in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter I lose in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter I play in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter Peer pressured in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter Vance declines in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter Vance loses in Prince of Beornia.
4 days ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter A heated battle in Prince of Beornia.
1 month ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter Uthul, Baelog and a male crew members in Prince of Beornia.
1 month ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter It’s a party in Prince of Beornia.
1 month ago
-
MrTwister8 published the chapter Yes! in Prince of Beornia.
1 month ago
No recent activity
MrTwister8 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MrTwister8 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MrTwister8 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MrTwister8 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MrTwister8 has not earned any awards.